Hours and Billing
Monday 10AM - 6PM
Tuesday 8AM - 4PM
Wednesday 10AM - 6PM
Thursday 8AM - 4PM
Sessions are scheduled by appointment and are 45 minutes long.
Please call at least 24 hours before an appointment to cancel. You may do so by calling (541) 321-2278. You may leave a voicemail at any time. Missed appointments without a valid reason will be charged. Your health insurance will not reimburse missed appointments.
Health Insurance and billing:
I will bill your health insurance company directly. You are however responsible for co-pays and deductibles. Co-pays and deductibles are due at the beginning of each session. I accept cash, checks and credit/debit cards.
I am a 'in-network' or preferred provider for
- Regence Blue Cross Blue shield
- TRILLIUM (OHP), (+Oregon Health Plan open card)
- First Choice Health,
- Magellan, HealthNet
- United Health care (Optum Health)
- Samaritan Health
- Value Options
- Reliant Behavioral Health (EAP)
- Tricare Certified (for Tricare members with out-of-network benefits)
- VA in Roseburg and Veterans' Choice Card
- (Medicare not accepted.)
Insurance companies will often approve (partial) reimbursement for an ‘out-of-network’ provider. Your coverage is dependent on your carrier and on your particular plan.
I will call your insurance to verify your benefits before the first appointment.
If you want to call you insurance company before contacting me, consider the following questions:
Important questions to ask your insurer are:
- Does your plan cover Outpatient Mental Health benefits?
- Does your plan reimburse for an LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)?
- What is your yearly deductible and how much of it has been met?
- What is your co-pay for an out-of-network provider versus a participating/preferred provider?
Fees available upon request.
An adjustment in fees is possible in cases of need and when discussed in advance. There is a limited amount of hours available for reduced rate counseling.
I accept cash, checks and credit/debit cards.