Currrently not accepting new patients
Counseling and Psychotherapy for
Individual Adults & Teenagers.
Counseling by a Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Are you
experiencing Depression or Sadness?
- Are you struggling with Anxiety, Panic, Worry, Compulsive behaviors or Obsessive thoughts?
- Have you experienced Trauma?
- Is your (Middle or High school) Daughter or Son struggling with Depression, Anxiety, friendships or self-esteem?
- Do you have trouble adjusting to a new situation or life phase?
- Do you have questions about your identity or have low self esteem?
I believe that life is a journey, with individual challenges and opportunities. All of us need help along the way from different people around us. Sometimes help from a professional is beneficial or necessary.
I am passionate about listening to you and assisting you on your journey to emotional health, personal growth and discovering your potential, healthy relationships, or help you when you encounter roadblocks in your journey.
I am dedicated to come along side you, listen to you and offer professional counseling.
You can find additional information on this website, or give me a call.
Henrietta Knox PHONE: 541-321-2278
Licensed Professional Counselor FAX: 541-246-8826
5 E 24th (free parking) firstname.lastname@example.org
Eugene OR, 97405 License C2078 Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists
Local Crisis: Crisis Response Team 1-888-989-9990, Suicide Hotline, 800-273-8255
White Bird 541-687-4000, Cahoots 541-682-5111